COLORS & GRAPHICS OPTIONS
- Perfect fit achieved by testing with real firearms
- Zero bulk
- Super lightweight holster
- Rubberized nylon belt loops fit belts up to 1.75” wide
- Rugged Pull-the-dot® directional snaps fasten securely in place
- Don't have to undo belt to thread it through the holster, saving valuable time
- Runs silent without creaking or cracking heard from leather or nylon holsters
- Does not collapse and wear out like leather or nylon
- Rigid enough to assist with one-handed slide manipulations
- .080" Kydex® / Holstex® holds up very well to the elements
- Hand sanded/polished edges for a high quality professional look and feel
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
The M-4 Clandestine was designed to use dual rubberized nylon belt loops with Pull the Dot® snaps for IWB inside-the-waistband concealed carry. The belt loops are adjustable to fit belts up to 1.75 inches. If your looking for something WITH belt loops to carry concealed IWB, this is it.
The Clandestine is molded using durable, ultra-slim non-collapsible .08 inch KYDEX® or Holstex®. That's less than a tenth of an inch in added bulk wrapped around your gun yet it is very strong and holds up very well over time. It is also super lightweight.
The edges of the Clandestine are hand sanded and polished to prevent any sharp edges digging in to the body. The bottom is precisely molded around the barrel of the weapon.
The sweat guard can be ordered Full, Half, or with None entirely. If you're not sure about this option, the Full Sweat Guard/Body Shield is recommended.
Fit and finish procedures used to make the M-4 Clandestine holster are executed using real firearms. Using real firearms ensures the fit is not too tight and also ensures the gun does not rattle around inside the holster. This guarantees a smooth draw and a perfect fit right out of the box.
Pick one up today and sense victory.
Care & Maintenance
Do not expose your holster to temperatures above 150 degrees fahrenheit. Most of the time just a quick wipe to remove dirt and dust is all that is needed for maintenance. Kydex® can be cleaned using a mild soap and water if necessary. Check the screws from time to time to make sure nothing gets loose. Use a medium strength thread locker between making adjustments to the holster hardware if required. Use caution to not cross thread and strip the threads.
We extend a lifetime warranty with each and every holster we sell. No matter if you're the original buyer or not. No questions asked. If anything on your holster breaks contact us and let us know so we can get you fixed up right.