COLORS & GRAPHICS OPTIONS
- Can be carried inside or outside-the-waistband
- Perfect fit achieved by testing with real firearms
- Zero bulk
- Super lightweight holster
- .080" Kydex® / Holstex® holds up very well to the elements
- Runs silent without creaking or cracking heard from leather or nylon holsters
- Does not collapse and wear out like leather or nylon
- Compatible with one hand slide manipulations
- Attaches directly to belt or without belt, still securely attaches directly to waistband
- Don't have to undo belt to thread it through the holster, saving valuable time
- Hand sanded/polished edges for a high quality professional look and feel
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
The M-3 Amphib comes with the Ulticlip3® attached for IWB inside-the-waistband concealed carry OR with a leather belt loop for OWB outside-the-waistband carry.
The award winning Ulticlip3® is adjustable and is uniquely designed to clamp on to just about anything with up to a .25 inch thickness. It doesn't matter if you have a one inch belt or a two and a half inch belt. It uses a cam lever design to clamp down once attached and prevent the holster from coming out with the gun when the gun is drawn. Using the slot and two holes in the clip, the Ulticlip3® is adjustable for ride height. Moving the clip up on the holster will allow for deeper concealment. Moving the clip down on the holster will have the reverse effect.
The edges of the Amphib are hand sanded and polished to prevent any uncomfortable digging in to the body. The bottom is precisely molded around the barrel of the weapon. The Amphib is ambi IWB and can be worn outside the waistband with the leather belt loop attached. The leather belt loop fits belts up to 2 inches.
The Amphib is molded using durable, ultra-slim non-collapsible .08 inch KYDEX® or Holstex®. That's less than a tenth of an inch in added bulk wrapped around your gun yet it is very strong and holds up very well over time. It is also super lightweight.
Fit and finish procedures used to make the M-3 Amphib holster are executed using real firearms. Using real firearms ensures the fit is not too tight and also ensures the gun does not rattle around inside the holster. This guarantees a smooth draw and a perfect fit right out of the box.
Pick one up today and sense victory.
Care & Maintenance
Do not expose your holster to temperatures above 150 degrees fahrenheit. Most of the time just a quick wipe to remove dirt and dust is all that is needed for maintenance. Kydex® can be cleaned using a mild soap and water if necessary. Check the screws from time to time to make sure nothing gets loose. Use a medium strength thread locker between making adjustments to the holster hardware if required. Use caution to not cross thread and strip the threads.
We extend a lifetime warranty with each and every holster we sell. No matter if you're the original buyer or not. No questions asked. If anything on your holster breaks contact us and let us know so we can get you fixed up right.